|A shy south Indian beauty|
So, go slow.. . . . .
When a man goes on a date with a girl, he tries his best to impress her. Even after doing a lot of efforts, not all men succeed in impressing the girl on a date. Men try so much to impress the girl on a date because it forms the foundation for all the future dates. So, the question which is not so easy to answer is how to impress Indian girls on a date?
Be fun but don’t forget the manners
It is good to be fun but please do not forget basic manners. There are many things which never go unnoticed by Indian girls. It’s always good to do the following things:
- Make her feel respected and special.
- Open the gate of the car or open the door any place you go with her.
- Don’t leave her alone, hold her hand only when she needs it.
- Don't be impatient
- Be a good listener. Do not interrupt her often while she is sharing something with you and various other things like that.
When an Indian girl goes out on a date, she always would like to share or pay the amount you both are spending. But at the same time, she also expects the man to have both the willingness and capacity to pay. No girl wants to be with a man who is very stingy and relies on a girl to pay the expenses. If the girl is comfortable in letting you pay the bill then do it.
Discuss your achievements in an interesting manner
- Look into her eyes whether talking or listening. She doesn't like a man with shifting eyes!
- Be honest. Just tell her what you really are and do not boast and brag about yourself too much. Men should know the time limit. When an Indian girl asks you about your work and things which interest you then she wants to know how you perceive your work and are you serious for it. A lot of men get boring while talking about their work and achievements. You should avoid that.
Indian girls do not share their interests and dreams with everyone because they know that most people would not understand them. On a date, a man should ask a girl about her dreams and interests. When she tells you about them then always motivate her to do the things she loves to do. Never ever criticize her or try to show her that her dreams are not at all practical. If you applause her for any talent she has got then she would feel happier.